My name is Elizabeth Ramsey, and I am the founder / director of Blank Space, the organization that is hosting this market on Thursday Nov 26th at Kulturhuset!
We would love to welcome you to this event!
We want to make sure you have a great event, so to be sure you have everything you need, I've made a handy checklist for things you may want to have with you. Of course, not everyone will have use for all of these things, so feel free to just check off the ones that suit your specific needs!
- One table costs 500kr - this amount must be paid by Nov 15th (sharp!), or else your spot will be given to someone else on our list. (Please choose "Pick up" on the shipment page to avoid shipping fees - please be aware there is no actual product to pick up.)
- Setup begins at 16:00, The event opens to the public at 17:00. NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED IN EARLY TO SETUP. I will not be arriving before 15:30, and need those 30 minutes to setup tables and allocate placement :)
- ALL transactions must be made through you - Kulturhuset is unable to process any transactions for you, nor can they do cash back on a purchase.
- Please stay until the event closes at 20:00 - there is always a constant stream of people due to Kulturhuset being such a great place (in general). So if you have something else to do that evening, maybe it is better to join us for a different market another day instead of leaving early at this one :)
- SHARE! Please help us get attendees by SHARING this event through your social media channels. Kulturhuset does do paid sponsorship for the event, but it is also up to our participants to spread the word themselves. This leads to an overall attendance boost - your friends could mean sales for others, and vice versa!
- Please DO NOT make your own event page, or post directly on the event page we have made. This, in general, creates way more confusion than necessary :)
- We will be doing "featured" posts with everyone, which will include an image / your website / name. Please send us this info if you haven't already ASAP.
- Tables are ca 60 x 120cm on average.
- All requests have been filled - so whatever you asked for (electricity, wall space, etc) is confirmed!
- If you asked for a wall, please be aware that we are unable to screw or mount frames into the wall. Prints or looseleaf paper works the best for this held up with sticky tack / tape.
- Kulturhuset has some restrictions for how many people are allowed in the premises at once, so please keep that in mind! We will only allow 20 buyers into the premises at once.
- We require facemasks from all vendors and visitors.
Please let me know ASAP if you no longer wish to sell at this market!
- Facemask / Antibac
- Table cloth / cover
- Sign (with logo or your name)
- Business Cards
- Sign with your VIPPS number
- Card reader (we recommend iZettle, if you don’t have one!)
- Tables look better if you have a few snazzy items to decorate your table (think plants, small sculptures, photo frames, etc)
- Your items can be viewed easier if they are on multiple levels - you can use anything from small shelves, wooden wine crates, or pots for plants! Get creative!
- Some people like to have a cloth behind them, or a large fabric sign that has their name / images on it in case they don’t have a wall behind them (not obligatory!)
- Products to sell
- We aren’t a huge event but bring enough so that you won’t run out!
- A charged phone (in case you need to take payments!
- Extension cord (always handy if you need electricity!)
- Tape (always a must...you never know!)
Please don't be afraid to get in touch with me if you have any questions! I'd be more than happy to help out.
Share / Brag!!
Invite your friends, fans, family, pets, poltergeists, strangers on the bus:
Remember to tag Blank Space! This gives you an added boost with our audience's (6000+!) visibility and interest :)
Get in touch!
Kunst og Designmarked - November 2020
As we are a creative institution that primarily serves artists through education, we are unable to charge MVA on this transaction. Though this shouldn't cause any problems, please contact us if this is an issue.