My name is Elizabeth Ramsey, and I am the founder / director of Blank Space, the organization that is hosting this market on March 22nd at Kulturhuset!
We want to make sure you have a great event, so to be sure you have everything you need, I've made a handy checklist for things you may want to have with you. Of course, not everyone will have use for all of these things, so feel free to just check off the ones that suit your specific needs!
- One table costs 500kr - this amount must be paid by Sunday the 15th of March (sharp!), or else your spot will be given to someone else on our list. You can pay this on this page. (Please choose "Pick up" on the shipment page to avoid shipping fees - please be aware there is no actual product to pick up.)
- Setup begins at 11:00, The event opens to the public at 12:00
- ALL transactions must be made through you - Kulturhuset is unable to process any transactions for you, nor can they do cash back on a purchase.
- Please stay until the event closes at 17:00 - there is always a constant stream of people due to Kulturhuset being such a great place (in general). So if you have something else to do that evening, maybe it is better to join us for a different market another day instead of leaving early at this one :)
- SHARE! Please help us get attendees by SHARING this event through your social media channels. Kulturhuset does do paid sponsorship for the event, but it is also up to our participants to spread the word themselves. This leads to an overall attendance boost - your friends could mean sales for others, and vice versa!
- Please DO NOT make your own event page, or post directly on the event page we have made. This, in general, creates way more confusion than necessary :)
- We will be doing "featured" posts with everyone, which will include an image / your website / name. Please send us this info if you haven't already ASAP.
- Tables are ca 80 x 110cm on average.
- Please specify in the menu here what type of table you want. Even if you have already emailed us ;)
- Table cloth / cover
- Sign (with logo or your name)
- Business Cards
- Sign with your VIPPS number
- Card reader (we recommend iZettle, if you don’t have one!)
- Tables look better if you have a few snazzy items to decorate your table (think plants, small sculptures, photo frames, etc)
- Your items can be viewed easier if they are on multiple levels - you can use anything from small shelves, wooden wine crates, or pots for plants! Get creative!
- Some people like to have a cloth behind them, or a large fabric sign that has their name / images on it in case they don’t have a wall behind them (not obligatory!)
- Products to sell
- We aren’t a huge event but bring enough so that you won’t run out!
- A charged phone (in case you need to take payments!
- Extension cord (always handy if you need electricity!)
- Tape (always a must...you never know!)
Please don't be afraid to get in touch with me if you have any questions! I'd be more than happy to help out.
Share / Brag!!
Invite your friends, fans, family, pets, poltergeists, strangers on the bus:
Remember to tag Blank Space! This gives you an added boost with our audience's (6000+!) visibility and interest :)
Kunst og Designmarked -March 2020
As we are a creative institution that primarily serves artists through education, we are unable to charge MVA on this transaction. Though this shouldn't cause any problems, please contact us if this is an issue.