Watercolor Workshop: Transparent Flowers
Time & Location
About the Event
On our next watercolor class, we are going to learn the transparent layering technique and paint some gorgeous flowers.
We will begin with exercises and study how to control the intensity of the colors, how to make them stronger and how to lighten them if they happened to be too dark. How to apply one layer of paint above another so the first one is still visible and intact while two create a new shade.
As photo-references we will be using x-ray images which are of course black-and-white. So, one of the creative tasks will be to pick your own color palette for the painting.
The class is suitable for beginners. Step-by-step instructions from our teacher Daria make the whole process clear and easy to follow. Join us! All art supplies will be provided. We use extra-fine White Nights watercolor paint and Saunders Waterford 100% cotton paper.
The class is limited to 8 people. Registration is required!
Due to the global corona outbreak, we are taking precautions to reduce any contagion and to keep our audiences safe! When at our location in person, please be aware of the following rules:
- Maintain a minimum 1-meter distance to all other persons. This may mean a slightly less "hands-on" teaching experience.
- Please wash your hands when you arrive at the facility, and wash them before eating any food.
- We will no longer be able to provide any coffee or tea at events and encourage you to bring your own.
- Only participants who have RSVPd beforehand are able to attend. This helps us keep control of having a safe number of people in our location at one time.
- If you feel sick please stay at home. Your ticket will be fully refunded.
- All shared materials (such as scissors or rulers) will be disinfected before each class.
- Non-Members350 kr350 krSold Out
- Members250 kr250 krSold Out